Thursday 24 May 2012

Stylish blog award!

Dear all,


Amazingly, I have just been awarded the Stylish Blog Award by Rachel Pattinson! I am very grateful for this award, thank you so much! I can't believe you think my blog is stylish... I hope to improve it! But for now, I shall accept that it is.


Stealing this from Rachel's blog, (thanks!), this is how it works:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share five things about your blog
3. Award five recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!



So as I said, lots of thanks go to Rachel! 

So here are five things to know about my blog! 

1. I was inspired by the blog from the book/film, Julie and Julia, however I do not want to copy!
2. I have always loved Italian food and now I have a reason to expand my knowledge, and an excuse to eat more!
3. I may not update my blog everyday because buying ingredients is expensive and I really want this to focus mainly on the Elizabeth David Italian Food book. 
4. I can't wait for the day when I have loads of followers!
5. This blog also gives me a chance to learn how to take photos of food in a more creative way. 

So, there we go! Now I need to give five of my favorite new bloggers their award! It could be you! 

Grazie, ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment